Thursday, April 21, 2011

People Who Deserve to Get AIDS





Howdy folks!

I know it's been a while since I've blogged here, but things have been unusally busy and hectic on my end for the past few weeks. That being said, I hope to be posting again in a more consistent frame of time, so in the meantime, here's a list of various people who in my humble opinion deserve to get AIDS.

Why you ask? Because they're either scumbags, or they just annoy the holy living shit out of me. Enjoy!



People who deserve to get AIDS:

O.J. Simpson

Bam Margera

Tiger Woods (he probably already has it)

Barry Bonds

The assholes trying to remake "The Crow"

Lindsay Lohan (she probably already has it too)

Timothy Patrick Snyder (he knows why)

Charlie Sheen (you knew you saw that shit coming)

Dane Cook

Joel Schumacher

Kanye West (because all he does is annoy the shit out of me anymore)

The Student Loan Association



...that's all for now folks! See y'all soon!

1 comment: